Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update on the braces and Consultation Tomorrow

Hey everyone I wanted to update you about my journey. So, I have my appointmnent with the Dr. tomorrow at Massachusetts General Hospital Depatment of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. They called two days ago and asked if I could come in at a different time but my parents already scheduled for 10 AM, so they gave me 9 AM instead of 2:30 PM. So I shall be at Mass General Tomorrow at 9 AM. My orthodontist has been on vacation so getting the files is not really able to be done since she was shocked and her office was shocked I got a consult so soon. Which I don't play around when people ask me things. However; she gave me her originals along with (my copy) of her notes and pictures, they've already emailed the panoramic X Rays over as well. So I shall be letting the Surgeon know that I need those back and that if he wanted his own copies he could ask my Orthodontist when she gets back and when I  return them whnever she wants which will probably be at my next appointment. I shall be calling her, the orthodontist's office next week to talk to her ad her office about how I made out and what the Surgeon said. Then she can have me come in to either get spacers or braces. I also read the informed consent and is ok with it and got it all signed, well my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment