Monday, July 18, 2011

I Am Getting a Second Opinion

So, I've thought it over and talked to my dad and explained to him I have done more than throroughly extensive research on this Orthognathic Double Jaw Surgery, and I disagree with some random Dr changing my orthodontist's treatment regement and the way he described the surgery is WRONG, something about the way he was explaining it doesnt seem right. No offence, but I could actually sense something evil about him I feel a bit onconfortable. He wasnt even willing to negotiate price with me. So today I made another Appointment on August 11th 2011 at 8am. Now when my orthodontist gave me this doctor's contact information I felt soooo good about trying this Dr. So I have a very good feeling about it, a MUCH better feeling than the feeling I had about the last surgeon. I am very confident that this would be better, it is at another hospital which I am fine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment