Sunday, July 3, 2011

Surgical Consultation @ Mass General for July 14 2011

So, the next day I called for an appointment and I registered at Mass General as a patient and they said its under medical so I was alls et (aside from my normal co pay of 20$). I have the appointment for July 14 th, 2011 at 10AM. So this tuseday I am going to call my orthodontist to let her know my appointment and what they told me she has to send over to them, and we should be all set. I am kind of freaking out. I should talk to my pastor about it, he helped me last time I freaked out abbout my Wisdom Teeth. Which i might add are ALL out, so my teeth wont move back into original positions. I had those out by another oral Surgeon back where I live who does not apprently do this type of surgery. Because I called to ask. So all I have to do is wait patiently. In the meantime I get to have a sleepover with my Pastor's daughter :) Which takes my mind off this whole "I-get-my-face-broken-in-two-places-and-get-8-metal-plates-in-my-face" Surgery. My Pastor himself is my mentor and he is fully on board with my orthodontic stuff. He actually brought it up that I go and get it checked out the least they could do was say no. And I agreed 100% I havent thought about braces since 4 years ago when I got denied. Idk, maybe if I talk to him about the surgery and explain it to him he could help me make a decision I kinda want it cause I know the outcome will be greater than the latter. I shall post an update as soon as possible as well as well before pictures. Although my teeth are really straight and fit well together in the back there is for sure 100% as she said work going to be done on me. Either option I choose the treatment time total will be 30 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment