Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random News - I got the job I applied for.

So remember how in the last post I randomly said I had a job interview? Well, I had a job interview yesterday at 10am. The lady said my application looked really good and so didnt my availability, even during the school year. So she said she would call whoever she picked the next day which was today. So I thought she was going to call in the morning and she didn't so I gave up hope sort of but I knew if I didnt get this job that Jesus would find the right one for me. So at 2:25pm my phone vibrated and woke me up and she called; the job coordinator. She said she would like for me to come in and finalize the paperwork. So she gave me my official employee time card and said that I start my worshop on Thursday and start work on Monday AND, I get paid for going to the workshop. Yay me, well, actually I would like to thank Jesus for this opportunity, and the lady. I am now an offical proud worker of Stop and Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment