Monday, July 18, 2011

New Appointment and Random News

Ok, so today I called up the other contact my orthodontist gave me. The staff there was very nice over the phone. They already have my contact information because I have had kidney surgery and eye surgery there before. So my new appointment is for August 11, 2011 at 8AM. Also, today I had a job interview at Stop and Shop and maybe I could save up enough money working there to pay for whatever IF I need to. I also really want to work to finally be able to give money to the work of the Lord. The lady said my application looked REALLY good and she will do call backs tomorow. Whoever gets called back; they go to training on Thursday and then they get to go to start work on Monday. Anywho, I am gonig to cook my favorite food ever: Beef Noodle Hamburger Helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment