Friday, July 13, 2012

Unexpected Pain

So I called up my orthodontist's office complaining about how I am in horrid pain beyond imaginable in my teeth. I didn't know if it was normal to hurt so much I was about to pass out. So when I talked to her she said to call her on friday if I was still experiencing pain. And that I should be taking tylenol or whatever she said for pain medicine. I did, it didn't work. Neither did the bite /therapy wafer. So she told I could call the office and make an appointment with Kathy, I did for June 14th at around 4pm

1 comment:

  1. I am looking into getting braces in Anchorage, AK but I am so scared that they are going to hurt really bad. Is the pain always there for you? Or was it just this one time? I worry so much about the pain. I'm just such a wimp!

    ReplyDelete