Friday, July 13, 2012

Dentists offices ANNOY me

Ok so here's the deal. Like I've mentioned numerous times before I travel pretty far to my orthodontist. When I get my teeth cleaned I am told I need to get my wires take out so they can do a deep clean. So I figured hey why not get a dentist close to my ortho and she's best friends with them. So apprently going to the best dentist in the country and even the globe is a mistake I've made scheduling wise. So I called 2 months in advance to the dentist and that apparently wasn't enough time. All they had was weird times like mondays, (my orthodontist isnt in mondays that's paperwork day). So then I had to keep calling then and I finally found a day and time told them to hold it while I made a phone call to Kathy at my ortho's office (she's receptionist in case y'all were wondering). So we finally found a propper time:
July 19th, 2012:
Orthodontist - 1030 am Wires Taken out
Dentist - 11am Cleaning and exam
Orthodontist - 1200 noon Adjustment

No comments:

Post a Comment