Friday, July 13, 2012

HUGE PROBLEM

So today is the next day, June 15th, 2012 and I looked in the mirrror and realized my braces aren't sharp the lady forgot to close the bracket door. So I pushed the wire down and closed it myself and then my wire started sticking out worse it was soooo bad I was literally bleeding everytime I laughed or smiled, which wasn't a good thing because where I work they make us smile (but I smile either way forced or not) So I called up my orthodontist and told her and she was like "Oh call me when you get to my office and I'll meet you there and I can cut it for you myself this time." I said in a shocked voice "Not today!!!!!!!!! I got work in literally ten minutes and I'll be there till 9:30pm." She told oh ok but if I wanted to go on a non office day she would be more than happy to meet me at her office. So I texted her and made it for June 25th.

No comments:

Post a Comment