Friday, July 13, 2012

Pain Managemant and Wire Cutting appointment

So today I went to that appointment about my pain. She said she doesn't understand why I am in so much mouth pain so I brought up my kidney disease thing and she said the pain from that might be presenting itself as an all over pain and she asked me if I wanted her to take an x-ray. I said I didn't want to waste too much of her time. So then they were freaking out about my swollen to the max beat red gums. Which is weird because I floss and use that special mouth rinse. So then the lady was trying to suggestgoing back on wire sizes and my orthodontist got really mad at her. So then she suggested taking off the colours (which helped) and to stop wearing my elastics for one week. So then she had the lady put on a new wire the same size but a new one to change around the stops/reactivate it. So then she cut then ends for me. I never realized how sharp brackets are without colours on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment