Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Next Orthodontic Appointments Scheduled

So I got home on August 11th. So I called asking for the orthodontist, not really sure why but I said to the receptionist: Is the orthodontist available? If not thats ok maybe you could help me. She said no she's not but what can I do you for? I stated how I got may opinions on the surgery and me and the current surgeon feel its best that I just go  ahead with the braces. She asked so are we still doing the applaince? I said yup, herbst appliance it is. She said ok that gets installed in four visits. So she looked in her book and said September the 6th I said can I have a pretty late one so that I can leave class and actually attend class that day? she said yup not a problem hows 4pm? I said yup that's good and what's going to be happening at that appointment? She said: Well the one is spacers will be put in, now you will need to come back on the 8th at 10 am....... for banding. I said Ok, She said now you're going to need to come in on the 20th for more spacing and then again on the 22nd for the rest of the appliance to be installed and that's about it. I said Oh would that be at 4pm and 10am again? She said Yes. I said, So I'm guessing I'd have that in for a year and do you know about the braces? She said I'm not really sure about anything I jsut know you're getting your appliace and not rally sure for how long we havent discussed that yet. I said ok thank you very much and have a great day. Then we hung up.

No comments:

Post a Comment