Sunday, August 28, 2011

My own Braces kit.

I made it a point to go out to the drugstores Rite Aid and CVS to buy these, I figure in case I forget to ask my orthodontist or she doesn't give things out, I'd have my own. I like to have these things bought ahead of time because like I said, I don't know when my orthodontist is putting on the top row of braces, could be the 8th could be the 22nd I don't know. I plan on going out and also buying more wax and more floss threaders as well as a plastic timer because mine here is wooden and glass and It has sentimental value to me and would probably only use it at home. Mainly I am looking for those cool/special Braces v shaped bristle travel brushes. Maybe I can find some at Walgreens tomorrow, if my mom will take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment