Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kidney Disease

So I know this is a far off topic from braces but I had kidney stones in 2009 had surgery the surgeon messed up and obstructed my kidney with a stone instead of blasting it then had surgery 6 months later and it was fixed I been fine till about a couple of weeks ago i started experiencing bad pains and I was vomiting a lot recently and my urine is dicolored and I havent been peeing nad I have literally been drinking a lot and the pain is soooooooooooooo bad it's like I want to call out of work every day but I don't because I want to show that I am a good worker. Which I love working and I would not want to give that up, but this pain and sympotoms have been really bad lately worse than the fist time where my kidney inflated andd stopped working. I cannot stand the pain *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment