Thursday, March 15, 2012

Inflammed Gums

Hey everyone so Recently, while taking my progress pictures, I noticed from a certain angle my lower front teeth, the gums were swollen. And also the top fronts were red and such and when I flossed between the front left tooth and the one next to it it bled a little. So I called the orthodontist tonight when I was on break at work. I told her about it and she said the swollenness can get contributed by mouth breathing (esp. at night). And so i asked her about there being a special mouth rinse to help with that and she said "Yes I have some, I will give it to you at your next visit." So I told her I was going in on the 22nd with my friend who has a consultation with her. She said not a problem she would give it to me then and maybe look at my gums, if not at my visit she will. She said it sounds like there maybe some food stuch somewhere but the best thing is to brush and floss on a regular basis and that will help. The mouth rinse is called PerioMed

No comments:

Post a Comment