Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kidney Surgery Sept 29th

Hey so as I mentioned before I needed kidney stone surgery. Well I was supposed to have it done at his office not the hospital on Sept 26th. I paid my money for my health insruance that wont be active until Financial Aid pays the rest. So they had the Surgeon himself call me back and he said that He would do the Surgery for me so it wouldn't cost me anything. So I went to the Hospital on Sept 29th. So then I woke up early that morning and got myself ready for the surgery and of course I was spooked about being knocked out. They gave me something to relax me three times before I went into surgery then my surgeon knew I was spooked to go under so he talked to me about life and how I was doing before he knocked me out. Then I woke up and he came in but he wasnt wearing scrubs he was wearing his office attire and he was just leaving to go see patients over at his office for the afternoon. I said "Hey when I get this stent taken out, I only trust YOU to do it." He said "Well there is no stent." I said "Why?" He replied "Because there was no stone and you are perfectly healthy now. Oh and by the way you have no pain medicine right now." I said "WOW because I do not hurt." So then he went to go look for my mom and tell her but he could not find her so I ended up telling her I came home about an hour afterward. I am fine now...... for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment