Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Braces in 2 DAYS!!!!!!!

Ok, so, We planned it like this; September 6th spacers, 8th metal bands, 20th more spacers, and 22 braces top row and herbst appliance. So I was in class today, first day back. I am a sophomore in College and love it. So I was sitting there and this really loud vibration at my table happens nad no ones looking for their phone nad it was mine so I answered it, out of the classroom of course. It was my mother, she said "Jenn you're appointment's been cancelled." I got really sad and mad nad said "WHY?" She said I talked to the lady on the phone and they said she just wanted to skip this part, keep Thursday's appoinment and just give you braces." I said "THIS thursday?" She said "yup". So now I honestly do not know if I will be getting the herbst appliance now and the top row or top and bottom braces. I mean it sounds like jsut top and bottom braces and I should NOT get my hopes up for no herbst so I shall just expect the Herbst and braces top row, Anything's fine with me, she's the expert <3 I simply cannot wait 33.5 hours untill Braces appointment. Thursday morning at 10am.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are excited! Also, they better live up to your expectations LOL! Also, my thoughts are with you for your kidney surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too :) I agree with you. Awh Thanks Im doing much better now I hope you are better as well.

    ReplyDelete